BioBridge Surgical Skills Course
October 5, 2018
Thoracic surgeons, trauma surgeons, oncology surgeons, plastic surgeons
Dr. Daniel Miller, Chief General Thoracic Surgery, WellStar Health System, Marietta, GA will be proctoring this half-day cadaver training focusing on the benefits of using BioBridge® plates for Open Pectus Repair and Chest Wall Reconstruction.
BioBridge is a resorbable solution for stabilizing ribs or osteotomies following thoracotomy procedures, costochondral junction fractures, chest wall injuries, and reconstructive procedures of the thorax.
BioBridge is non-permanent, versatile and customizable:
- Sterile and single-packed
- 110mm x 14mm x 1.8mm
- 70:30 L/DL-lactide blend
- Maintains strength for 6 months
- Fully resorbs within 18-24 months
- Textured for easy handling and visibility
- Cut the plates for desired length
- Mold the plates to match the rib curvature
- Stack the plates together to add rigidity
Friday, October 5th | 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. | T3 Labs, Atlanta, GA | Reception To Follow