- This event has passed.
BioBridge Surgical Skills Course
February 8, 2019 - February 9, 2019
Thoracic surgeons, trauma surgeons, oncology surgeons, plastic surgeons
Dr. Daniel Miller, Chief General Thoracic Surgery, WellStar Health System, Marietta, GA will be proctoring this half-day cadaver training focusing on the benefits of using BioBridge® plates for Open Pectus Repair and Chest Wall Reconstruction.
BioBridge is a resorbable solution for stabilizing ribs or osteotomies following thoracotomy procedures, costochondral junction fractures, chest wall injuries, and reconstructive procedures of the thorax.
BioBridge is non-permanent, versatile and customizable:
- Sterile and single-packed
- 110mm x 14mm x 1.8mm
- 70:30 L/DL-lactide blend
- Maintains strength for 6 months
- Fully resorbs within 18-24 months
- Textured for easy handling and visibility
- Cut the plates for desired length
- Mold the plates to match the rib curvature
- Stack the plates together to add rigidity
Friday, February 8th, 2019 | 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. | T3 Labs, Atlanta, GA | Reception To Follow